Aeronautical Student Association
The Purpose of Aeronautical Student Association shall be:
This regulation has the purpose of establishing the rights and responsibilities of the members in the Aeronautical Student Association. Furthermore, determine the rules that will make possible the fair and democratic participation of members in activities and guarantee their right to participate in the decisions of this Association
The Objectives of the Aeronautical Student Association shall be:
- Divulge and promote the aeronautics program offered by the Inter American University of Puerto Rico, Bayamon Campus and to help the enrichment of us, the members, by way of:
- Traveling to places of interest.
- Conferences and presentations
- Public Service activities.
- Social and Cultural activities.
- Stimulate and fortify the membership of the general student body, its interests, and its study of aeronautics.
- Create consciousness in the student body, the administration, and the general university community of:
- Conditions and problems that affect the aeronautics field, and establish through investigation, possible solutions.
- The importance and availability of human resources and equipment to forge a better future.
- Uphold the image of the Aeronautical Student Association and the Inter American University of Puerto Rico.
- Develop brotherhood, understanding and partnership between the members and provide them the opportunity to receive and carry out responsibilities.
- The Aeronautical Students Association provides chapter recognition for academic excellence in aviation, an honor which can be noted on employment applications, curriculum vitae, and resumes.
- Through membership in Aeronautical Student Association, students can gain a sense of community with others in aviation.
- The Aeronautical Student Association provides a local forum for obtaining information and developing perspectives about the field of aviation, learning about educational and career opportunities.
- The Aeronautical Student Association facilitates leadership development and interaction with other students who have similar interests.
- Members receive a certificate, as evidence of their membership to the Association.
- The Aeronautical Student Association chapter activities provide students with valuable opportunities to develop one-on-one relationships with professors who can stimulate their interest in aviation, involve them in activities, community service projects, and can write meaningful letters of recommendation.
- A The Aeronautical Student Association chapter activities provide students with valuable opportunities of networking with Aviation professionals and develop one-on-one relationships with professors who can stimulate their interest in aviation, involve them in activities, community service proyects, and can write meaningful letter of recommendations.
For more information contact the ASA’s counselor at:
- Elvin Negrón Hernández
- Counselor and CAI’s Librarian
- 787-279-1912 ext. 2403
- Facebook: ASA FacebookInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/asainterbc